19 September 2011

And So It Begins...

WOW it's been a long time since I've posted! This summer seemed to take forever and fly by all at the same time. I spent a ton of time at the clinic and learned so many amazing things. The vets and staff there are the best, and I'm so very grateful that they tolerate me following them around and picking their brains all summer. Cherie and Robin and I moved into our new place at the end of August and we love it! In addition to Cassius we now have two five-month-old kittens named Sloopy and Gray.

I started working in Student Affairs at the vet school and I absolutely love it. The Student Affairs staff members are wonderful and I really enjoy helping others who are applying to vet school.

Vet school starts in 1.5 days, on Wednesday morning! I purchased my course notes, which fill one 3" binder and one 1.5" binder, today and in true Caitlin fashion read all the syllabi =) Maybe I'm just being naive, but I really can't wait. Check back in a few weeks to find me kicking myself over saying that but as of right now it all sounds pretty good.

Other than that, orientation was fun and my classmates are great. I've hung out with a bunch of them already and I can't wait to get to know the rest. Guess I have 4 years to do that =D

2 comments:

  1. Love to read all this, Cait..hope you will keep us posted as you continue on your journey..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with anonymous.... and this is your anonymous aunt! ;) I know that feeling of pure excitement when that syllabus comes and scouring the whole thing.... you are going to have an amazing experience! I am so happy that your dreams are coming true for you. Stay true to who you are.... always. I love you.

    ReplyDelete